Tue Sep 26, 2023 – 9:30am to Wed Sep 27, 2023 – 3:30pm
Hosted By: Jack Kelly
All class times are CST
Leadership is essential to the advancement of your organization’s strategic goals and credibility as a trusted financial partner. LSCI’s Branch Manager Workshop* will provide valuable insight into effectively managing staff and creating a culture of excellence. Develop the skills essential for successful branch management; register today!
*This is an online course, featuring live, interactive instruction from Jack Kelly.
$795 per person
9:30-10:00 Welcome and overview
10:00-12:00 Understanding the business. A dive into the financials
1:00-3:30 Creating an Entrepreneurial environment in your Branch
9:30-11:30 Building and retaining your team to be the Best of the Best!
11:30-12:00 Breakout Session
1:00-1:45 Training and employee development and retention
1:45-2:45 Building a successful and sustainable sales culture in your branch
2:45-3:30 Wrap up
• Defining the role of the Branch Manager
• Understanding the business of your credit union
• Effective interviewing skills to attract & retain employees
• Ongoing training initiatives designed to keep motivation at the highest level
• Understanding how credit works and the fundamentals of credit reports
• Creating long term profitability while contributing to the branches’ net income
• Fostering an entrepreneurial culture and why it is essential for growth
• Developing your knowledge for cross-selling products per household, while building lifetime relationships
• Maximizing incentive programs & rewarding employees
• Understanding what the lifetime relationship means for profitability and the bottom line
• Developing a true team whose focus is to be the “best of the best”
©Lending Solutions Consulting Inc.