Thursday, November 21, 2013 – 06:00
Becoming a Student of Your Passion!
The marketplace is increasing in complexity providing opportunities while simultaneously posing threats to our business model. The best way to capitalize on this opportunity is to invest in the most important asset of your credit union – your people. Knowledge is defined as the facts, information, and skills acquired by a person through experience or education; the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject. This webinar will increase your level of understanding and address many of the area’s identified in the 11-FCU-02 letter to credit unions from the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA). Also, you will have the opportunity to apply the acquired knowledge using your Credit Union financial summary and performance ratio’s.
Learning Outcomes will include:
1. Understanding your Credit Union’s financial statements
2. Strategic Planning best practices
3. An insightful look into why others have failed
4. Warning Signs that your Credit Union could be headed for rough waters
5. Greater understanding of your Credit Union’s core business
6. A review of NCUA’s latest regarding risk and wealth building
7. Control systems to help in producing results for the stakeholders of the Credit Union
$349 for Non-Platinum Members
FREE for Platinum Members
Questions? Please contact: