Thursday, October 28, 2021 – 13:00
The biggest challenge facing credit unions is staffing. How do we attract and retain our best employees in an era of unprecedented labor shortages and competitive forces? Webinar 59 will explore these and other challenges.
- Are you losing good people over hourly wages?
- Are you losing people who say they are not being challenged?
- Do you have clearly defined career paths in your credit union?
- Do you know what your employees expect from you?
- Are you providing the educational support for your employees to rise up in your credit union?
- Standards, expectations and accountability: Do you have them in place, and if so, how have they evolved?
- Are you thinking about replacing personnel with technology?