Tracy Bruce began her career with LSCI in January of 2000. As Senior Vice President of Marketing/Finance/Operations, Tracy oversees all aspects of the University of Lending from marketing and training materials to the financial transactions for our clients on all products. Since 2020 and the pandemic Tracy has served as an intricate part of bringing the University of Lending and all other courses online. Prior to working for LSCI Tracy was chosen for the College Program and spent her junior year of college at WIU interning for Walt Disney World. After moving back to Illinois from Florida, Tracy had a chance encouner with Rex Johnson and was hired as part of his growing team. She was the third official employee of LSCI and is proud to have been a part of the changes that have happened over the years and looks forward to the future of the company carrying on Rex’s legacy of serving the under served.
For information on the University of Lending or to sign up for any of our classes, please contact Tracy at 224-286-6067 or visit our Contact Us page and click on the appropriate check box.
Fun Facts About Tracy
- Nickname: Trace
- # of Years Worked at LSCI: 22
- Hobby: Hiking
- Favorite Sports Team: Cubs
- Phobia: No real phobia. But I can’t stand large spiders. I am talking the Southern California breeds.
- Favorite quote or best piece of advice: “Choose Love Today”
- Favorite band/song: Crash Into Me – DMB
- Interesting job you’ve had (besides LSCI): “Ride Op” Disney’s Blizzard Beach
- Most famous person you’ve ever met: Bruce Willis and Demi Moore